Revolution 2.0 to ship in November

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Sun Oct 27 01:50:01 EDT 2002

At 7:49 PM -0700 10/24/2002, Tony Moller wrote:
>on 10/24/02 3:34 PM, Kevin Miller at kevin at runrev.com wrote:
>> obtain a preview version.  Anyone who buys the Revolution 1.1.1 between
>> October 24th, 2002 and the release date for version 2.0 will be entitled to
>> a free upgrade to version 2.0 when it becomes available in November.
>
>What does that mean for holders of the small business dev edition? Will we
>have to purchase a new 2.0 copy? I though our license entitled us to one
>year of upgrades.

It does, and you will not need to re-purchase if you've bought a license
within 1 year before the release. (The sentence in the press release is
intended to emphasize that the upgrade is free if you buy 1.1.1 now, for
readers who aren't familiar with Rev licensing.)

Sorry for the confusion!

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
http://www.runrev.com/