help! all cards are blank

Robin Banerjee robinb at cogs.susx.ac.uk
Fri Oct 25 09:07:01 EDT 2002

Dear Ken,

Thanks for the reply.  But no, I didn't move the stack.  And it wasn't just
referenced files that were not displaying -- every card was completely
blank, even though I could access buttons, fields, players etc. through the
message box.  Fortunately, when I copied all the cards to a new stack they
all displayed correctly.  But it's still a puzzle to me - the original stack
still is a bunch of blank cards!

Robin

--
Dr Robin Banerjee