No starterkit for 2.0?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 25 04:23:02 EDT 2002

--- Michael Kristensen <michael-kristensen at dsa-net.dk>
wrote:
> Hi all
>
> This is from the 2.0 info page:
>
> "Everyone else will be able to download a free 30
> day trial version
> when we ship in November."
>
> No Starterkit anymore?
>
> Kind regards
> Michael Kristensen

Hi Michael,

A little bird whispered that the starter kit has been
changed so that after downloading the trial version,
one would have _full_ functionality for the first 30
days, and that it would revert to 'Starter Kit'
afterwards.
As the bird promptly flew out the window again, there
was no way of wringing more infor out of it, nor of
confirming it -- that is, if you believe in talking
birds in the first place, but that's an entirely
different matter.
Hmm, As the Apple Turns is back on the air -- does it
show in my posts?

Jan Schenkel.

=====