set graphic to not scale?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Oct 23 21:26:00 EDT 2002

Josh,

Put the image (640x480) into a group object (sized to 100x100). Neat thing
is that you can show horizontal and vertical scrollbars and let the user
scroll around the image, or you can set the "scroll" of the group yourself.

Oh, just make sure you set the lockLocation of the group to true after
you've sized it down...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com