Opening folders from Rev

Mike Brown mike at cyber-ny.com
Wed Oct 23 08:50:01 EDT 2002

Hi Ken,

Thanks for the Script.. I can't get it to work though.  maybe I am
implementing it incorrectly.  I am working on a Mac with OS X and 9.2 for
Classic mode.  I have also tested on a Win 98 PC.  The script accurately
selects the folder path and assembles the Apple Script but nothing happens
after that.  Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Mike