Specifying a point of origin

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Tue Oct 22 11:36:01 EDT 2002

I am building a Rev app that reads CAD-like files (text based), and uses X
Y coordinates to visualize the drawing on screen.
This is being done by creating graphic lines, polygons, ovals, and
rectangles. It works perfectly except for one problem. Because the point of
origin (0,0) is at the top-left for Rev, and the CAD system uses
bottom-left, the drawings are flipped (mirrored) vertically on screen.

Is there a way to set the point of origin to a specific corner of the
screen before creating the graphics? Or is there some kind of  workaround?
It would be nice if a set of graphic objects could be grouped and then
mirrored. This has me stumped and my project will not work if the graphics
cannot be displayed correctly. Does anyone have an algorithm to mirror a
group of objects? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Roger Eller
roger.e.eller at sealedair.com