Comparing Revolution and REALbasic

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Sun Oct 20 02:52:01 EDT 2002

On Saturday, October 19, 2002, at 11:24  AM, Geoff Canyon wrote:

> I've put up a small set of pages comparing the two products. I started
> them out with some basics, but they need more. Everyone is welcome to
> come and add, make changes, post rebuttals, etc. You don't need a
> password, you can do it right now. Please be accurate and respectful.
> The goal is to end up with a set of pages that everyone can use as a
> reference, so the next time someone asks about the two products, we
> can point them to the pages and know they'll get an accurate portrait
> of two of the best development environments available.

Whoever is writing the realbasic rebuttals is a real jerk. Comments
like "if you've never used a computer, perhaps", "And this (feature)
helps you?", "it will bitch at you" What bullshit. Those comments don't
belong in a logical discussion of the merits and strengths. They are
just inflammatory.

Alex Rice, Software Developer
alrice at swcp.com
alex_rice at arc.to