1.5 (now 2.0) Cookbook

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Sat Oct 19 02:46:01 EDT 2002

At 12:05 PM -0700 10/18/2002, Troy Rollins wrote:
>Jeanne, as you know, I've advocated a Rev cookbook for a long time. You guys
>should consider a web form or something to allow folks to submit potential
>cookbook topic recipes.

It's on the to-do list for the website.

>Hopefully, the cookbook will offer cut-and-paste much
>like the rest of the documentation, which would make it almost like a
>library of usable behaviors at the same time as a training tool.

That's the general idea. (Yes, you'll be able to select and copy the code
segments.) Also, we've been looking at the idea of creating links where
appropriate between the cookbook and the object library - that is, where a
code example is associated with an object, we'd put that object in the
Object Library as well as in the Cookbook.

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
http://www.runrev.com/