Standalone crashes when Mac Applications menu clicked

Bruce A. Pokras macstacks at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 18 20:09:01 EDT 2002

Is there any reason why a standalone always crashes when I try to
bring down the Applications menu to switch to another application or
to the Finder? I have no problem switching using Tilery. I am running
OS 9.1 on a Summer 2000 iMac DV-SE, 500 MHz having 128 Mb RAM.

There are two stacks open when the crash occurs. One is in the
Standalone, and the other is a stack that the Standalone opens at
startup.

Regards,

Bruce Pokras