image within a graphic?

Brad Allen BradAllen at mac.com
Fri Oct 18 18:20:01 EDT 2002

Is there a way to place an image "inside" a graphic, similar to the
way a button can hold an image by setting the icon property? My goal
is to display a circular picture. I tried all the different ink
settings for an image containing a circular picture, but never
achieved the desired results. The ink setting called "Transparency"
is advertised to make all the white space of the image transparent,
but it didn't work quite right, and has the drawback of being limited
to Mac OS systems.

My image was created in Photoshop and saved as a transparent GIF.

Thanks!