1.5 (now 2.0)

Rod McCall rodmc at runrev.com
Fri Oct 18 11:29:01 EDT 2002

At 11:22 17/10/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>>"You might think that, you might very well think that, but I couldn't
>>possibly comment." (quote from mid 90's British TV political drama).
>
>Hi Rod,
>
>PBS presented "House of Cards" in the US; so at least some Yanks know the
>quote.

Excellent, I often wondered if it had made it across the pond. I think its
a classic quote which can be used for almost any occasion! Also it's my
understanding that the person who wrote the original book worked under the
Thatcher government, kind of makes me wonder what exactly went on during
that era.

The final release of Rev is pencilled in for next month but we do have some
news in the interim which will go out soon.

Kind regards,

Rod

Rod McCall  <www.runrev.com>
Runtime Revolution Ltd
Revolution - The Solution for Software Development
tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165 fax: +44 (0) 131 718 4334