UTF-8 and Revolution

Dave Cragg dcragg at lacscentre.co.uk
Thu Oct 17 04:06:00 EDT 2002

At 11:53 am +0200 13/10/02, Ludovic Thébault wrote:
>It is possible to decoding the charset UTF-8 with Revolution ?
>(on MacOS X)
>Or it is for (the/a) next release ?

I don't know if this will be in the next release.

Meanwhile I've hacked up some functions that convert between UTF-8
and isoLatin/macLatin. (both directions).That is, they will convert
the Latin characters found in the 128-255 range of plain Latin
character sets (West European, I think). If that limited
functionality is of any use to anyone, I can make a more useable
stack available and post it somewhere.

Cheers
Dave