Cloning stacks

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Oct 15 22:02:01 EDT 2002

Sarah,

The only reason you get "copy of <stack>" is because you don't have a label
set for your stack. If you set the label of the stack, when you clone it,
the cloned copy immediately has the label of the stack it was cloned from.

So it sounds like your stack is *named* "Original", but the label is
empty...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com