pb with standAlone & MySQL

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 14 05:14:01 EDT 2002

--- Sylvain_Le_Gourriérec
<sylvain.legourrierec at son-video.com> wrote:
> Indeed I use answer command...
>
> [snip]
>
> when I call a function, I check it with my
> check_error function which, indeed, makes use of
> answer command.
>

> Is that the problem?
>
> Maybe but why?
>

> Sylvain Le Gourriérec

Hi Sylvain,

Sarah already gave you a good suggestion:
insert a call to revdb_closecursor as soon as you're
done with it.

At any rate, I mainly wanted to help you 'pinpoint'
the situation where things went wrong -- as someone
who worked at a helpdesk for a while (several years
ago), I know how hard it is to trace down a problem if
you just don't know where to look.

If you can find a reproducable error with a certain
set of data and a certain instruction, the problem is
already half-solved...

Best regards,

Jan Schenkel.

=====