OT Re: REALbasic vs. Revolution

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Sat Oct 12 19:02:00 EDT 2002

On Saturday, October 12, 2002, at 01:21  PM, D. John Downs wrote:

>> So if Rev doesn't do something you want, find a C library and hack
>> yourself together an external.
>
> Who has the time to learn to program C?  That's why we picked an xTalk
> in
> the first place.

Looking at your website, it appears you are a musician. May you never
have to learn C!

Nearly all professional programmers learn C eventually, out of
necessity. Note I'm not saying that's right or good or that one's time
could not be better utilized. :-) It just seems to be the case.

Alex Rice, Software Developer
alrice at swcp.com
alex_rice at arc.to