The Transcendental GUI (was a thread from REALbasic vs. Revolution)

miscdas at boxfrog.com miscdas at boxfrog.com
Sat Oct 12 15:55:01 EDT 2002

Rob,

So no keyboard driven options?  I am a touch typist, and have little love
for the mouse. I find it particularly annoying that much of the Web REQUIRES
mouse actions. I make use of keyboard shortcuts (when available) in all my
apps. I wish all of them had easy keyboard navigation as well as keyboard
menu shortcuts.

[snip]