REALbasic vs. Revolution

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Sat Oct 12 12:04:06 EDT 2002

>This is where the Mac shines versus Windows, in my opinion.

Loren, et al:

I owned an original 64K IBM PC, but left the Intel world before
Windows.  In retrospect, it would be a lot easier for me to respond
if I had as much experience supporting Windows users as I have
supporting Mac users.

While it seems to me Windows users encounter more difficulties with
installation & reconfiguration issues than Mac users, I have seen
little direct evidence that they have more difficulty learning or
using software.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company