OT Re: REALbasic vs. Revolution

miscdas at boxfrog.com miscdas at boxfrog.com
Sat Oct 12 05:10:01 EDT 2002

Scott,
Please, please continue with a business paradigm that includes "do things
right, rather than quick". As a Windoze user, I am sick of the buggy
bloatware offered by MS. I NEVER install version 1.x of any MS products; the
patches and bug fixes that have to be installed are a testament to the
"great ball of string" being so huge and tangled that we're forever locked
in a never-ending cycle of fixes and patches.

miscdas

[snip]