Speech with Windows XP

Ken Norris (dialup) pixelbird at interisland.net
Sat Oct 12 02:23:00 EDT 2002

Hello Curry

I'll be following this with great interest. Many of my intended users have
vision, speech and motor deficits. I D/L'd a TTS program for my Windows
machine a couple months ago (cost $$ and has only one voice...you can get
more for more $$...stuff that has come with Mac OS' for a long time), but I
haven't a clue how to get it to work with a Rev-built app. One of the goals
is for a speech deficited user to be able to hold a synthesized voice phone
conversation from an onscreen keyboard. Like you mentioned, it's really not
much problem with a Mac, but Windows is a real challenge.

Ken N.