OT Re: REALbasic vs. Revolution

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Oct 12 00:10:01 EDT 2002

Troy Rollins wrote:

> This is my last post on the topic. Maybe at all here.

Troy, I'll get on bended knee if necessary, but your posts have been among
the most thought-provoking here yet.  I can honestly say I've spent more
time thinking about words you've laid down here than 90% of the email I read
(you even got me poking around in iShell for hours one night -- fscinating
gadget).

I'm back to good ol' Rev nerd talk here myself, and I think a lot of folks
share your sentiment.  Please stay, and stay vocal.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation