Anyone know how to prevent this type mismatch error?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Oct 11 20:06:00 EDT 2002

Rob,

What version of AppleScript/Mac OS are you using? It is possible that this
configuration didn't work properly in earlier versions...

The reason I say that is that since I was the original poster of the
AppleScript (to which Sarah added her valuable additions), and it worked for
me on an iMac running OS 10.1...

Let us know,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software