Saving stuff in a standalone

Timothy Hart Timothy_Hart at umit.maine.edu
Thu Oct 10 09:45:01 EDT 2002

use-revolution at lists.runrev.com writes:
>For this, and also on using data stacks, look under Help for Revolution
>Documentation then in the Road Map choose Development Guide, then Files
>Folders and Resources, and there you will find considerable guidance on
>the issues about which you ask. By offering you this tour, I hope also
>to familiarise you more with the documentation itself, which will
>assist you in the future.
>
>Regardless, please come back to me if the reference I gave you is not
>clear enough, or any time you have a question on any topic.
>
>regards
>David
Sorry to keep bugging about this but I just don't have it yet.  I do have the documentation even in print form.  I can't even get rev to write to a test file.  I guess that would work.  What I guess I would really like to do is have other stacks
linked to my stand alone that would be able to be saved.  I am not sure how to do this though.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank.

-Tim