Revolution vs. REALbasic

Lorin Rivers lrivers at realsoftware.com
Wed Oct 9 13:46:01 EDT 2002

On 10/8/02 10:20 PM, "use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com"
<use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com> wrote:

> Message: 1
> Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 19:35:13 -0500
> Subject: Revolution vs. REALbasic
> From: Jeff Morrison <jeff at conceptualize.com>
> To: use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
>
> I've read the promo material but would love to hear from real
> developers.  Can anyone tell me why I should choose Revolution over
> REALbasic?  Advantages and disadvantages?  Much appreciated.  Jeff

You should ask this same question on the REALbasic list, to get a different
perspective. To sign up: <mailto: realbasic-nug-on at lists.realsoftware.com>

Note also that the comparison article on the Rev site is quite old, compares
Rev with REALbasic 3. We shipped 4.5 in July.
Lorin Rivers                      mailto:lrivers at realsoftware.com
Vice President of Marketing       512.328.REAL (7325) x712 v
REAL Software                     512.328.7372 f
1705 South Capital of Texas Hwy.  http://www.realsoftware.com
Suite 310                         REALbasic: the powerful, easy-to-use
Austin, Texas 78746               tool for creating your own software
                                  for Macintosh, Mac OS X, and Windows.