Saving stuff in a standalone

Magnus von Brömsen webmaster at studioalice.se
Wed Oct 9 11:31:01 EDT 2002

Hi Tim

Under "Tip-of-the-week" on RunRev's website
(http://www.runrev.com/revolution/developers/articles/
tipoftheweek.html)  there is a easy-to-follow guideline how to save
cards in a standalone.

I have done a kind of time-tracking app there I can create (and save!)
new cards. In a buttton I have this script:

on mouseUp
    save stack "myStack"
end mouseUp

Where the new cards are saved I dont really know. But if I move the
folder with my app to another computer - all my created cards are still
there.

It's magic :)

/magnus