Expert Systems?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Oct 8 03:08:01 EDT 2002

Alex Rice wrote:

> Does anyone know of an expert system toolkit in xcard/revolution for
> Expert Systems? I am thinking of something along the lines of a toolkit
> like CLIPS (C) or JESS (Java).

This has been an area of interest of mine for some time, but I've not had
many stuations which would appear to derive immediate benefit from such
systems.   I say "appear" because I'm certain a lot of situations probably
could, but my lack of familiarity with AI applications outside of the
classroom is limited.

What sorts of MC/Rev apps would you see as good candidates for enhancing
with an expert system?

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation