copying multiple objects to clipboard

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Sun Oct 6 15:51:01 EDT 2002

On 10/6/02 11:40 AM, "Rob Cozens" <rcozens at pon.net> wrote:

> I understood that from the original post; but that doesn't tell me if
> "Electronic Patient Records" is a generic medical term or a specific
> application.  What I'm trying to understand is whether EPRs can be
> Revolution stacks.

Rob,

Yes, I thought maybe you already knew that. I've seen the term used
generically for whatever system a hospital employs for the purpose. My guess
would be (from the context of the original inquiry) that the system used is
not Revolution based. I would further think that we may indeed start to see
some Rev based EPRs in the near future, as the language and approach of Rev
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.