Where to Put a Send Handler?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Oct 3 23:28:24 EDT 2002

Joseph,

You can put your code below anywhere you'd like, but you have to "kick off"
the updateFiles message at the beginning; so if you want it to start as soon
as your stack opens, you'd put your code in the stack script, with an
"updateFiles" call in an openStack handler:

on openStack
  updateFiles
end openStack

on updateFiles