Looking for Shao Sean's libSMTP

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 3 20:21:00 EDT 2002

Hi everyone on the list,

I try to download libSMTP from the Shao Sean site:
http://www.shaosean.tk/  but the site seems removed.
There's just a message from his personal writings...

Looking in Google, I found this direction too:
http://dark.unitz.ca/~shaosean/software/libSMTP/libSMTP111_mc.zip
but neither works.

Could you check these directions too, please?

And Could anyone send me the libSMTP stacks
(one for Revolution, other for MetaCard) to my
mail: capellan2000 at yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.

Alejandro

P.D. I'm working in an update to the EPSImport stack.
This will let you import linked raster images from
Ilustrator 7 files. Had this utility serve to anyone?