Q. about size of stack, substacks and cards

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Thu Oct 3 19:29:01 EDT 2002

Seems like cards and stacks inherit their default size (width/height)
from the parent stack or mainstack, correct?

I have this strange situation where a mainstack has a bunch of cards in
it, and added a menu using Menu Manager, after most of the cards were
created. After I created the Menu, some of my cards have their size
shifted by 22 pix, which I guess is the height of the menu group. In
the first card the contents is shift -22 vertically, so the content is
going off the top. On subsequent cards, the the height is +22 and
creates a blank space at the bottom of the cards.

OK, now I made a different stack the mainstack and put the Menu in
there instead. Seems to be an OK workaround. Am I doing anything wrong
here, or is this just an inevitable of a menu being a Group?

Thanks,

Alex Rice, Software Developer
alrice at swcp.com
alex_rice at arc.to