couple of IDE questions

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Wed Oct 2 23:42:00 EDT 2002

On Wednesday, October 2, 2002, at 10:04  PM, Rob Cozens wrote:
> Select the group in the Application Overview and click on the delete
> button.

Whew-- OK found it. Still getting used to the little disclosure widget
on the bottom of the App Overview.

> Have Excel output the text to a delimited file and write a handler
> that reads the file and imports the text where you want it.

I wish I could. This Excel file was created more for presentation than
really doing anything useful with a delimited format or cell tags or
anything like that.

Thanks,

Alex Rice, Software Developer
alrice at swcp.com