XML

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Wed Oct 2 14:36:01 EDT 2002

On Wednesday, September 4, 2002, at 12:46  PM, Rob Cozens wrote:

> Rev 1.5 is still in testing.  I have no clue when it will be
> officially released.

Coming from REALbasic land, I immediately start looking for new
features in the prerelease versions of Rev ;-). I could really make use
of the XML parsing and the new spreadsheet control. Can anyone please
spill the beans a little bit about the status of the next release
beyond 1.1.1. Where can I download an alpha from, if anywhere?

Thanks,

Alex Rice, Software Developer
alrice at swcp.com
alex_rice at arc.to