Quicktime VR: Prevent user navigation

malte brill malte.brill at t-online.de
Wed Oct 2 03:48:01 EDT 2002

Hi there.
I imported a small VR panorama movie. I´m able to navigate through it via
script. So far so good. But how can I prevent user interaction with the
Player? I tried setting the alwaysbuffer to true, set it to false in a
handler, change the pan and afterwards set the alwaysbuffer to true again.
No user interaction with the player anymore, but flickers. :-(
When I add lock screen/ unlock screen flickering is gone, but that one uses
to much system time I guess, because I´m not able to select the buttons on
my card anymore.

Any suggestions?

regards

Malte