FTP problem (Jan Schenkel)

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 1 05:05:01 EDT 2002

Hi Brendan,

This leads me to think that the problem is at the
source of the data: have you tried verifying that
there's actually something in the uploadData (such as:
answer the length of tUploadData) ?

If so, there could still be some control character in
there that messes things up, but I suggest that Dave
takes a look then...

Best regards,

Jan Schenkel.

"As we grow older, we grow both wiser and more foolish
at the same time."  (De Rochefoucald)