Appearance of progress bars/sliders

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Sat Nov 30 11:17:02 EST 2002

>Thanks for the suggestion, but I see no such option, and the colors palette
>has no effect on the graphic used.

Sorry Mark,

You must be running v1.1.1.  The Object Appearance menuItem was
introduced in v1.5.A7.

Anyway, I tried changing every option in the color palette, with no
success.  The only way I could change the bar's appearance was to
change the look & feel to a different platform.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company