Stack Size Changes

Oliver Hardt hardt at u.arizona.edu
Sat Nov 30 10:20:01 EST 2002

hello bill:  i recently wrote an application that covered the entire
screen.  i do not know if that made the difference but
(1) i set the size using the "rect" property (in your case: set the
rect of this stack to "0,0,800,600")
(2) i did not have a menubar.

hope it addresses your problem.  best, olli.