Quit on Mac OS X

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Nov 27 22:24:01 EST 2002

yves COPPE <yvescoppe at skynet.be> wrote:

> I understand your way but have still a question :
>
> which message is sent to the engine when the user "quit" using the
> app Menu of Mac OS X ?

The double "quit" menu item in OS X was a bug in older MetaCard engines.
It has been fixed with newer versions of MetaCard and I assume the next
version of Revolution will have fixed it too. Using a newer version of
Rev under OS X, there will be only one "Quit" menu item, and it will
work with your scripts. So the best solution would be to wait.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com