Background

Mark Swindell mswindel at santacruz.k12.ca.us
Wed Nov 27 14:46:01 EST 2002

on 11/27/02 8:02 AM, Rob Cozens at rcozens at pon.net wrote:

> Hi Mark,
>
> The most fruitful approach I've found is to select "Revolution
> Documentation" from the "Help" menu, go to the roadmap if not already
> there, and select "Transcript Language Dictionary".  Note the window
> contents you get are different from what you see if you select
> "Transcript Dictionary" directly from the Help menu.
>
> Check out the "Show" and "Filter With" buttons.

Thanks, Rob.  What you described is pretty much what I do... I'm not
complaining with my comments, as I know the issues are being addressed.  I'm
looking forward to seeing the new documentation setup, and of (probably)
purchasing the print manual.  I'm not a great fan of hypertext manuals as a
sole source of info... for one thing my monitor keeps falling off my belly
when I lay down on the couch to browse around the docs a bit.

Mark