Palette (How to?)...

Klaus Major k_major at os.surf2000.de
Tue Nov 26 16:47:00 EST 2002

Bon soir Sylvain,

>> Save it in a format that can be read by RR, means "JPG", "GIF" or
>> "PNG".
>> That's all...

In addition you can even import images on your favourite platform
(BMP on win and PICT on a mac. No idea of the native Linux/unix
image format).

Once they are imported they are converted internally
by the engine and thus can be used on every platform, too.

> Then, I can have them as (hiden) images in the stack
> in order they become a local library and can be used
> as icons for buttons?

Yes :-)

> Or I need to keep somewhere the
> original graphic files and the links to them?

You can do that, too, but then you have to deliver these external
image-files aswell and take care to keep the filename-property
correct...

Just remember ANY image (referenced or internal/imported) can be an
icon.
There is NO restriction of the size of an icon.

> Thank you!

De rien :-)

> Sylvain Bouju
> sylvain at bouju.net