Http or https

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Sat Nov 23 14:14:00 EST 2002

On 11/23/02 1:59 PM, "tkuypers at pandora.be" <tkuypers at pandora.be> wrote:

> I have seem to brought up something with my question I believe...
> I am a RunRev Newby as well, but have been looking at it for a while now and
> cannot wait anymore until a new relase brings the features I need... I just
> have started developing in it and love it very much, despite missing this
> little but oh so needed feature of fetching data from a https-site...

I guess "rekindled" the discussion would be more like it. Kevin Miller from
RunRev and I have had extensive discussions on the issue, and they are fully
aware that the issue is a priority to allow Rev to be used in networked
business applications - hence the announcement that shortly after the
release of 2.0 we should be seeing some internal functionality.

I for one am greatly looking forward to this, as it will open up a whole new
world of application development areas for all of us.
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.