Http or https

Iago iago at iago.net
Sat Nov 23 13:46:01 EST 2002

On Sat, 23 Nov 2002, Dar Scott wrote:

> Alex Rice just showed us the way to get https. Is there
> something missing in that?

  1) It hasn't been done yet (I lack the skill, so I have to
     wait for someone else to do it and then provide
     instruction on how to make use of it).

  2) I'm not clear yet on how well it would be supported
     across all platforms (this may be a non-reason, which
     I'll freely grant -- #1's the sticker here, not this).

  Honestly, I'm completely newbie at developing apps with
  Revolution -- and I'm not going to invest the effort to
  learn how until I hear the magical phrase "Revolution now
  supports https". Until then, I don't have the time to
  invest.

--
Fred Hicks <iago AT iago DOT net>