Why doesn't this work, please?

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Fri Nov 22 23:44:01 EST 2002

Roger,

There is nothing wrong with your script. A bug in the Revolution IDE
(Integrated Development Environment) sometimes prevents "choose browse
tool" to work. This is fixed in the 2.0 version.

The good news is that what you want to do will work fine in any
standalone you create. It is just in the IDE where it won't work.

Bill Vlahos