General Lists vs Special Lists

David Vaughan dvk at dvkconsult.com.au
Fri Nov 22 20:21:00 EST 2002

On Saturday, Nov 23, 2002, at 12:07 Australia/Sydney, Rob Cozens wrote:

> Dear miscdas,
>
> "Sin in haste, repent at leisure:"
snip

Don't get too stressed about it Rob. Forgiveness works pretty well, and
bounce can be restored. You are not Robinson Crusoe and I for one would
look for unrepentant persistence before I worried about sanctions. You
are not within a bull's roar of that as I am sure others will write
publicly and privately to say.

cheers
David