Http or https

Iago iago at iago.net
Fri Nov 22 17:31:01 EST 2002

  It's a known limitation, yes. Once they release 2.0,
  apparently https/ssl support is "up next" on the list, but
  I suspect that still means at least several months in
  coming. A pity, really, because until that happens, I'm
  not able to write the apps I want to for my place of work.

--
Fred Hicks <iago AT iago DOT net>