Strange script error

Barry Levine themacguy at macosx.com
Fri Nov 22 11:36:02 EST 2002

I have a handler in an Image object (id 1054) on the second card (id
1051) in my stack:
____
on mouseUp
	set the currentFrame of me to 1
	go card "quiz"
	-- that's the first card in the stack; it's named "quiz"
	--
	-- this is a two-frame gif used as a rollover button
	-- we reset it to frame 1 before we leave

When I click on the image I am brought to the first card but an error
message occurs:

Error description:  Handler: error in statement
go card "quiz"
Line: 3 Character: 1
Value: mouseUp

Error description:  Object Name:

Line: 0 Character: 0
Value: image id 1054 of card id 1051 of stack "/Macintosh
HD/Users/blevine/Demo Apps/Revolution 1.1.1/Rhyming Pairs.112002.rev"
____

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
Barry