General Lists vs Special Lists

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Fri Nov 22 11:28:59 EST 2002

>Rob, if I thought you were planning to start posting regularly on politics,
>artwork and the state of the nation, those words would alarm me.

That's fair, Heather, and just what I would expect to keep this from
becoming a "General List".  If you need any guidance in keeping me in
line, perhaps Jacque Gay can give you some pointers from her
experience as HyperCard List mom.

Anyway, I'll keep my politics below my signature and attempt to touch
on art only in some context that applies to the topic under
discussion.

Peace,
--

Rob Cozens