internanl Icons with Standalone

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Thu Nov 21 18:50:01 EST 2002

One of the first questions I asked Kevin when I got rev was about the IDE icons and he said it's fine to use them. I doubt he would have changed his mind. I just opened the stack revIcons and imported them into a new image library for my use.

If it were me and I was allowing people to use these icons I'd add value to my product from the start and include appropriate ones as image libraries anyway.

Note that you can use any part of the IDE as long as you don't make a product that interferes with rev's business plan.

Monte