internanl Icons with Standalone

Robert Presender rpresender at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 21 18:22:00 EST 2002

Hi Jan and Andre,
Don't know if this is what you are looking for.. but anyway.....

I just open the stack revicons.rev of  Revolution UI Stacks(in
Application Overview) and found all kinds of icons including the
ToolBar Icons, etc.  There are five cards.

Using 1.1.1 and OS 10.2.2.  I took a long, long time for each card to
show.  At first I thought that the cards couldn't be opened and I used
force quit.  I decided to wait awhile and finally
a card opened.

Regards ... Bob