MS Access db via ODBC on Mac?

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Thu Nov 21 13:45:01 EST 2002

On Donnerstag, November 21, 2002, at 06:13  Uhr, Alex Rice wrote:
>> If it can't be done, could I connect to that Windows PC in any way?
>> There is
>> a LAN connection with that PC using PC-MAC LAN 8.
>
> That should give you access to the filesystem and printers on the
> Windows machine, and not much else.

Dont know if its exactly what you are looking for. But it is really
"great" done...
 From the Revolution Newbies Board
http://www.mailping.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi
  Forum tutorials
----

Not sure if you all saw Gary Rathbone's post about Inter Application
Communication, but check out his site:

http://www.garyrathbone.net/repgen/

He was nice enough to email me an example stack (and give me permission
to post it) which is now available here:

http://mailping.net/WebProcess.zip

Definitely worth checking out!
---

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©

INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539