Digest Authentification

RGould8 at aol.com RGould8 at aol.com
Thu Nov 21 10:34:01 EST 2002

Ok, things are going well with the Digest Authorization - - - still haven't
"cracked the response code", but I'm close.

This is starting to get a bit off topic, but I am doing this in Revolution,
so it's semi-topical.

Can someone who's familiar with the Digest Authorization rfc tell me what the
"http method" value should be, when doing the "Method:URI" binaryDecode-MD5
encrytion for H2.   It's not clear to me in the spec what they mean by
"method" - - is that a text string like "HTTP/1.1"?