MS Access db via ODBC on Mac?

Terry Vogelaar terry at discovery.nl
Thu Nov 21 10:02:01 EST 2002

Hello all,

I am developing an application that makes a real estate magazine from text
data in an MS Access database. The layout part is already working - I'm
using AppleScript to communicate with Adobe InDesign.

But the ODBC connection gives me a headache. I can connect RR to the
database on a Windows PC, but than I cannot use the AppleScript part there.

Is it possible to connect with ODBC to a local MS Access database on a Mac?
How?

If it can't be done, could I connect to that Windows PC in any way? There is
a LAN connection with that PC using PC-MAC LAN 8.

Terry